What happened with famous Charli Damelio Tiktok star
How did Charli Damelio conquer the hearts of her followers with her hottest photos
All details about Charli Damelio, starting from her childhood and up to famous Charli Damelio Onlyfans leaks. Her career was not that of an ordinary celebrity. What will happen in 2023?
What the D'Amelio family earns from
In August 2020, US Forbes compiled its first ranking of the highest-paid TikTok stars who earned more than $1million between June 2019 and June 2020. Charlie D'Amelio came in second place with an estimated $4m, her older sister Dixie in third with $2.9m and 45m subscribers.
Topping the list was Addison Ray Easterling, whose earnings were estimated by Forbes at $5 million. She has 70 million subscribers on TikTok. She is second only to Charlie in the number of subscribers.
Like many popular bloggers, D'Amelio earns mostly from advertising contracts and collaborations with brands. In addition to work at the Super Bowl, Charlie signed a sponsorship contract with cosmetics manufacturer EOS, together with her sister they became the face of Hollister clothing brand. This is not a complete list of brands with which the girls are working.
Charlie also produces clothes and accessories under her own brand: T-shirts, sweatshirts, trousers. Coffee chain Dunkin' Donuts has launched a drink called Charli in her honour. Together with major consumer products manufacturer Procter & Gamble, Charli is filming videos tagged #DistanceDance to promote social distancing during the pandemic.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, a project trusted by Cosmopolitan magazine, Charlie charges $100,000 for each sponsored post.
See her leaked photos here: (Madelyn Cline) https://tiktok.com/madelyn-cline-nude-again-leaked-photos/
- Regular dance classes help the girl stay slim and look good in a swimming costume. She weighs 53kg at a height of 163cm.
- In 2019, a video was published on the YouTube channel Top11Speed, whose author claims Charlie was part of a girl-beating fight, but the blogger's face is almost impossible to see in it. Later, he published another video, in which Damelio allegedly fights with Edison Rae.
- The celebrity has had time to try her hand at voicing cartoons - lending her voice to a character in the fantasy Super Dog and Turbo Cat.
- In 10 months of posting on Tic Toc, the girl has managed to surpass other users of the platform, including Peyton Murmier and even Lauren Grey in terms of popularity. The New York Times called her the queen of TikTok.
- In October 2019, Charlie created a video of herself dancing to the song Renegade by singer K Camp, which became the most popular of her publications. But users condemned the tiktoker for trying to take credit for the actual movement choreographer. The dancer later met choreographer Delilah Harmon and danced with her at the NBA All-Star Game.
What Charlie DAmelio says
"They don't put me on a pedestal. And I always try to put on the internet about myself only what I want to show everyone. I'm a teenager and obviously I don't make the right choices in all cases. But I do my best to be better as a person, on and off screen." - Charlie D'Amelio, in an interview with Highsnobiety
The Verge reminds us that TikTok still makes it difficult for authors to monetise their creativity and blogs: for example, there's no way to sell products through the app, as you can do on Instagram.
In the summer of 2020, TikTok launched a support programme for bloggers, but users were disappointed with the results. Therefore, TikTok could be a good platform to gain an audience and then develop other social networks and media formats.